Syncron is currently looking for a Lead Software Developers to join our product development teams at our new office in Bangalore.
To support our continued growth, Syncron has established a new global R&D center in Bangalore. Working from this office, you will have a significant impact on the shape of Syncron products and services and be provided with unique opportunities to grow in your personal career and gain larger responsibilities with the expanding business.
We are looking for highly talented and high performing individuals to join our team building complex cloud products applying the latest academic research aligned to Syncron’s long term strategic agenda in delivering world class software to the space of aftermarket service optimization. You will be working in and guiding a highly agile, scrum-inspired team dedicated to a particular product or module, your task will be to design solutions, write excellent code and assist junior developers to succeed in their roles.
- Design new functionalities and solutions
- Implement in Java both back-end services and user-facing features
- Participate in development scope planning, issue prioritization and code reviews
- Guide junior developers
- Actively contribute to create a world leading software development team
- 6 – 10 years of relevant experience in software Design & development
- Ability to write clean, readable and maintainable code
- Perfect command of Java
- Strong analytical skills – ability to understand problems and design solutions quickly
- Advanced knowledge and experience in a vast majority or all of the following areas:
- Relational databases (Oracle, PostgreSQL)
- JPA/object relational mapping libraries (Hibernate)
- The Spring Framework
- Good testing practices
- Web technologies
- Source code version control systems (Git preferred)
- Continuous integration tools (Jenkins)
- MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent, with top grades from one of the top universities
- Very good communication skills
- Ability to complete assigned tasks with thoroughness and speed
- High self-motivation
Syncron is an equal opportunity employer. To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in India.
To apply to this job and share your CV – Click on APPLY