Syncron is looking to hire a Bangalore-based Business Analyst to execute Syncron’s strategic Account Based Marketing Campaigns.
This key member of the marketing team will be responsible for working with various members of the sales and marketing team to research prospect accounts, develop a strategic account approach, and create value-based collateral to be worked in conjunction with a business development team.
Candidates should be looking for a unique opportunity to contribute to the success of a fast-growing company with a winning team and a fast-paced environment. Syncron’s Business Analyst will play a key role in marketing campaign execution and pipeline generation. This is a position based in Bangalore and will report directly to the Global Marketing Campaign Manager located in Atlanta, Georgia, United States.
Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Collect and analyze company-specific data to evaluate existing and potential opportunities for Syncron to deliver value to its prospective clients.
- Conduct the research required to gain an understanding of the prospective clients’ business structure and potential areas which may create a business opportunity for Syncron.
- Create high-quality, summarized account profiles containing key information related to opportunity qualification.
- Write and develop high-quality letters and other materials used in business development programs targeted to Senior-Level Executives, communicating Syncron’s value proposition to their business.
- Communicate the value proposition and work closely with business development executives and a senior sales team to help drive pipeline development.
- Conduct high-level preparation calls with members of the sales team, presenting key findings and serving as an aid in the account development plan process
- Other Duties: Other duties as directed by manager
- 3- 5 years of experience in a financial or business analyst, investment analyst, or research analyst role
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance or accounting preferred
- Mastery of the English language, both written and verbal
- Highly analytical and strategic thinker, inquisitive, driven and results oriented with experience working with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent project management, organizational, decision-making, and problem solving skills
- Self-starter, goal-oriented, able to work with a high degree of autonomy, and deliver on commitments
- Proficiency in analyzing Annual Reports and SEC filings
- Proficiency conducting internet research using Yahoo Finance, Google, Hoovers, Edgars, etc.
- Ability to operate effectively in a cross-functional team environment across many regions in the world
Syncron is an equal opportunity employer. To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in India.
To apply to this job and share your CV – Click here: APPLY