Syncron is looking to hire a Sales & Marketing Database Analyst at our Bangalore office to create and maintain our precision global sales and marketing database.
Building and maintaining a precision database comprised only of accounts and contacts that have a high propensity to buy our solutions is critical to the success of our global sales and marketing team. Keeping this database clean and current will be key responsibility of our Sales & Marketing Database Analyst. Whether it is updating existing accounts, conducting research to find new accounts, or adding data to improve our ability to target specific accounts, Syncron’s Sales & Marketing Database Analyst will play a vital role in marketing campaign execution and global sales pipeline generation.
We are looking for a Rockstar to join our marketing team, key responsibilities include;
- Researching target companies to determine their need for Syncron solutions.
- Identifying key decision makers and influencers within each account and relevant division(s)
- Mapping global accounts, maintaining company hierarchies within our systems, capturing market intelligence and defining contacts for target accounts
- Keeping Syncron’s Salesforce.com database current and ensuring that data is complete and accurate at all levels
- Working directly with members of the marketing and sales teams to build out databases and target lists for various regions across the world
- Run reports, conduct analysis and build KPI dashboards
Ideal candidates for this position must have:
- 2-5 years experience working in a former Sales & Marketing Database Analyst role or with a data acquisition firm
- A strong understanding of Salesforce.com and Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Passion for account research, and identifying contacts and potential buyers of Syncron’s solutions
- A passion for data, sales and marketing
- Flexible schedule and the ability to adapt to various time zones
- Self-starter who is focused on results
- Understanding of the manufacturing landscape is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree
- Fluent in English (verbal and written communication)
- Experience in manufacturing industry is a plus
Syncron is an equal opportunity employer. To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in India.
To apply to this job and share your CV – Click here: APPLY